- Drawer Dimensions
- External 900mm(L) x 1000mm (W) x 255mm (H) (285mm from mounting ribs)
- Internal 840mm(L) x 435mm (W) x 195mm (H)
- Between Tie Downs 560mm(L) x 310mm (W)
- 1.6mm Zinc Plated Robust Steel Construction, 12mm Heavy Duty Plywood Panels with Marine Carpet Covering
- Built-in Heavy-Duty Fridge Slide, 8 x Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tie Down Points
- Aluminum Edging Protection, Heavy duty lockable latches. Sliding portion is not changeable from one side to the other.
- Not compatible with 3rd row seat installed. Massive 150KG (330LB) Drawer Capacity on Heavy Duty Roller Bearing System
- On models with no rear A/C there will be a small gap on the back of the right side wheel well hump.
- For Replacement Bearings use part numbers
- 608-RS - 8mmx22mmx7mm
- 6200-2RS - 10mmx30mmx9mm
- Shipping is to nearest Freight Terminal or to a Commercial address with a loading dock or forklift. Residential delivery adds additional separate costs
- Instalation tips
- The wing kit is made for the Prado 150 but will fit the GX460. To achieve proper fitment, threaded part of the plug on the wing kit will need to be removed and attached with velcro (included)
- Optional Comprehensive outer wing trim kit to provide a factory fit. Installation of drawers REQUIRES drilling and bolting through floor. Any existing sliding deck must be removed prior to drawer installation.
Dobinsons 4x4 offers a complete Rear Roller Drawer system for Lexus GX460 with rear A/C system. This drawer system comes fully assembled when shipped, less the side panels, which are installed after the drawers are in place. Features include: 1.6mm Zinc plated robust steel construction, 12mm heavy duty plywood panels with marine carpet covering, Single left side inbuilt heavy duty fridge slide, 8 x heavy duty stainless steel tie down points built in to the top of the drawers, outer wing kits provide a factory fit, aluminum edge protection, heavy duty lockable latches, 150KG (330LB) Draw Capacity, and heavy duty roller bearing system. These drawers are perfect for storing your recovery gear, camping equipment, cooking gear, tools and spare parts, tow and snatch straps, or whatever you can think to carry on your adventure. Packing your equipment in these drawers alleviates the need for multiple bins/totes and allows for secure storage without having to tie everything down inside. With a built-in fridge slide on top of one of the drawers, this can save you $200+ over buying a separate fridge slide. The tie down points are built in, so all you will need are some tie down straps. Purchase includes 1 x RD80-1001 Dual Drawer Kit. Note: A special returning handling charge will be assessed if a return is necessary. Drilling and bolting through the floor is required, along with alignment of the drawer system of the floor to make sure everything is installed correctly. Installation by a professional is recommended.