- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks and 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-A220 should be set at 226mm(8.83") for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Reservoir Installation Instructions (Rear)
KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2" due to KDSS system complications.