- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Includes 2 Front Torsion Bars, 2 Leaf springs, Front and Rear Shocks, U bolts, Shackles and greasable pins.
Dobinsons offer this complete 1.5" Suspension Kit for 2003-2008 Isuzu DMax, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and leaf springs with bushings and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons IMS Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.