- 65FT Length (20M) x 2" (50mm) thickness
- Rated to 4500 KG (9,900 LBS)
- Sliding Protective Sleeves
- Attaches to winch cable to extend the winches cable range
- Be sure to check minimum breaking strength before ordering against vehicle GVM
Dobinsons 4x4 Straps are all rated to their listed capacity, and this winch strap is designed not to stretch, but add an extension to the cable in your winch. Each strap features a Sliding Protective Sleeve to prevent the strap from being cut, rendering it unusable. Dobinsons 4x4 Straps are intended to be fully cleaned in water only after each use to ensure that the dust/dirt does not become abrasive to the strap, shortening the life span. The easiest way to do this is to lay it out in your driveway and hose with fresh clean water, or rinse in a large bucket, constantly changing out the water as it becomes dirty. ADVISORY: The minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of the vehicle. The strap MUST be suited to the GVM of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process.