- Measures 1.4M (4.6FT) against the vehicle, extending out 2.0M (6.5FT) away from the vehicle
- Heavy Duty Waterproof, Breathable Rip-stop 420D PU Oxford Polyester
- Could mount to left or right hand side or facing rear, due to small size
- Complete with Fitting Instructions & Tools, Poles, Ropes & Pegs
- Quick, Simple Setup & Pack Up. Manually opens and closes (not automatic)
Dobinsons 4x4 offers this premium quality Awning for your 4x4, Truck, Trailer or Van. Our Awnings are designed to give you quick and easy access to shade from the side of your vehicle. This Awning is our smallest awning, measuring 1.4M (4.6FT) against the vehicle, extending out 2.0M (6.5FT) away from the vehicle. Dobinsons Rollout Awning User Guide Made of Heavy Duty Waterproof, Breathable 420D PU Oxford Polyester, it is sure to give you years of shady enjoyment. Comes completely assembled inside a Heavy Duty Waterproof 600GSM UV Stabilized PVC Protective Cover, complete with Self-Locking Height-Adjustable Poles, Ropes, and Pegs, all that you will need for a Quick, Simple Setup & Pack Up. Awnings require a sturdy roof rack (not supplied) to attach to, preferably a cage-style rack with strong vertical supports that the awning could attach to (drilling may be required). Our 4x4 Awnings mount using supplied hardware inside the rear support channel, then those bolts would either attach to the supplied L-brackets and onto your roof rack cross beams or directly to your existing roof rack (if suitable). In order to mount the L-brackets, drilling through your roof rack cross bars will probably be necessary and additional size hardware (nuts and bolts) may need to be sourced locally. Contact us for more information.