NON USA MODELS ONLY
- Rotationally molded using precision CNC shaped aluminum dies
- Increases air intake height to allow safer water crossings and reduce dust intake
- Increased air intake height rams cooler, cleaner air into the engine increasing engine performance
- Manufactured from high quality UV resistant LLDPE
- Snorkel Kits include template and all mounting hardware
- SN21-3457 is designed specifically for the body and OEM air intake of the International Colorado RG/Colorado 7/Trailblazer -Does Not Suit Vehicles With O.E. or Aftermarket Flares.
- Suits 2.8L Tdi Diesel
Dobinsons 4x4 Snorkel Kits offer a high quality Raised Air Intake System at a competitive price, offering a great solution to provide cleaner air to the vehicle's engine. Rotationally molded using precision CNC shaped aluminum dies, this ensures proper vehicle fitment every time using the supplied instructions. This snorkel kit increases the air intake height to allow safer water crossings and reduce the dust intake, and after following the installation instructions carefully, your snorkel kit could seal out excess dust and moisture from your air cleaner. The Increased air intake height rams cooler, cleaner air into the engine increasing engine performance due to a cleaner air filter with more free flowing air. Manufactured from high quality UV resistant LLDPE, this type of material is incredibly durable, maintaining its' shape and finish for years to come. All Snorkel Kits include installation template and all mounting hardware required, and a listing of tools required. This kit does not provide any specialty tools for the installation.
Note: Fitment to any vehicle and engine not matching this description is not recommended by Dobinsons and is not covered by our return or warranty policy.
Dobinsons Snorkel Kits are available for Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-Max, Holden Rodeo, Mitsubishi Triton/L200, Mitsubishi Delica, GQ/Y60 and GU/Y61 Nissan Patrol, D40 Nissan Navara, 71, 73, 74, 75, 78, 80, 100, 105, and 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser, 90, 120, and 150 Series Toyota Prado, and Toyota Hilux/Vigo.