- 56mm Extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
- Hard-anodized and clear coated for a durable finish.
- External reservoir design separates oil and high-pressure nitrogen gas
- Finned Reservoir provides additional cooling
- Black-anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Components
- 5/8” hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel Shaft
- 50mm high-flow 6061-T6 CNC machined Piston
- Natural rubber OEM style bushings
- Direct replacement for stock and after-market lifts kits
- 12 stage adjustment range
Dobinsons Adjustable Monotube Steering Damper offers increased steering control and reduces unwanted steering forces in both directions normally found in conventional steering dampers. The through shaft damping system allows for even steering pressure for the entire travel of the shock in both directions. In conjunction with the through shaft damping, the Adjustable Monotube Steering Damper has 12 Stages of adjustment allowing you to fine tune or even quickly change the steering feedback with just a few clicks of a dial. These Steering Dampers have been designed to be a direct bolt on solution, eliminating the need for aftermarket mounting positions.