- Induction Hardened Rods for strength, no Viscosity Drop due to High Shear Stability
- Cellular Foam Cell Insert, Teflon Piston Rings
- Excellent Viscosity Temperature Performance
- NOK Triple Lip Oil Seals, High Quality Fuchs German Oil
- Replaces OE steering damper, bolts into place
Dobinsons Big Bore Steering Damper for all Toyota Land Cruisers with a solid front axle, including 60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 73, 74, 75, and 80 series from 1980-1997. Dobinsons Spring and Suspension’s range of 4wd steering dampers are the perfect addition to your Dobinsons suspension kit. Featuring a larger body size for smoother cooler operation and 50/50 valving Dobinsons heavy duty steering dampers ensure comfortable controlled steering operation, especially on vehicles fitted with raised suspension, additional accessories or larger tires. Our heavy duty steering dampers feature a 18mm chromed rod, 32mm bore and 50mm (2.0") body with a foam cell insert. End mountings are kept the same as the original vehicle mountings to ensure hassle free fitment.