- Winch compatible, Driving Light Mounts, Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat Finish
- 3mm Thick Main Body, 4mm + 5mm Thick Bracketry, 1.6mm Bash Plates, 51mm top tubes
- Includes LED Turn Signals and all Required Hardware for Installation
- Separate Winch Cradle System, making installation faster
- Supplied Black, but can be painted by your paint shop. Suits 12000 LB Low Mount Winches, Use roller fairlead ONLY, Synthetic line fairleads will not fit.
- Shipping to nearest freight terminal only or Commercial address with dock or forklift available.
- Requires Dobinsons Offset Fairlead, to purchase click (Here)
Designed for the classic 70 series Land Cruisers from 1985 to 2007 (before SRS airbags were added), suits these models: Bundera LJ/RJ 70/73, Landcruiser FJ/BJ 70/71/73/74 SWB & MWB 1985 to 1990 Landcruiser HZJ/PZJ 70/73 MWB 1990 to 1999 Landcruiser FZJ/HZJ 71/74 SWB & MWB 1999 to 2004 Landcruiser FZJ/PZJ/HZJ 77 Wagon 1993 to 1999 Landcruiser 75,78,79 Series 1984 to 2007 Landcruiser LJ/RJ/KZJ 70/72/73/77/78/79 1987 to 1996 Manufactured from high quality structural steel, Dobinsons bullbars are CNC cut, bent and welded for accurate fitment, optimum strength and durability. Features vary by bumper model, but may include: Airbag and winch compatible, Driving light mounts, turn signal (Deluxe and Stainless bumpers only) and parking lights, Heavy duty black powder-coat finish, Dual re-enforced hi-lift jacking points, Dual aerial mounts, Polyurethane bumper overiders (deluxe and Stainless bumpers only), Re-enforced bullbar wing tips, Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows excess weight and load to be supported directly by the chassis, 3mm Thick Main Body, 4mm + 5mm Thick Bracketry, 1.6mm Bash Plates (some models may not come with these), 51mm Upper loops on Classic Black and Classic Black Deluxe (60mm Landcruiser 200 Series), 76mm centre loop and 51mm side loops on Stainless Loop Deluxe models. All bumpers are supplied with a black finish. Stainless Loop Deluxe Bull Bars are supplied with a black finish and stainless steel loops. Some photos show painted bumpers on show vehicles for photography purposes. Color matching can be performed by your local automotive spray painter. Due to the additional weight when fitting a Bull Bar and/or Winch, the vehicle’s ride height will be lowered. Dobinsons suggest replacing the springs with a matched pair of springs to suit the requirement. Most Dobinsons bullbars are also equipped with centre and side protection plates for the underside of the bullbar. A crucial feature to help protect vital vehicle components when off-road driving. Separate winch cradle to chassis mounting system allows the additional weight of the winch and winching load to be supported directly by the chassis. NOTE: Contact Dobinsons for accurate information on bumper specifics before ordering if you have questions. Returned shipments will incur additional shipping and handling charges. OFFROAD USE ONLY