- Massive 66mm (2.6") Outer body with 60mm (2.36") Bore and Piston
- External Remote Oil Reservoir, 3mm Heavy Duty Wall Thickness
- Single Piece Lower Leg, Natural Rubber Bushings Top and Bottom
- Triple Lip Oil Seal
- Direct Bolt-on Design, Fully Rebuildable Design
- EDP Surface Protection
- Purchase includes 4 shocks - 2 fronts and 2 rears
Complete set of 4, Front and Rear MRR Shocks for 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2 door and 4 door, for lift heights of 2.5" to 4.5". With serious 4×4 owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance. Over four years of research, development and testing was undertaken to produce Dobinsons Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers. Dobinsons MRR Series introduces premium quality build design and features to achieve the ultimate in performance and durability. Our Jeep JK Wrangler MRR Shocks feature 66mm outer bodies with 60mm extra large bores, combined with remote oil reservoirs, provide the perfect housing for an enormous oil capacity and surface area to resist shock fade and maintain vehicle handling. Unlike some other brands, each Dobinsons shock absorber is designed specifically for the vehicle and application and is designed to perform best when matched with Dobinsons Coil Springs.