- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
Dobinsons pair of new heavy parabolic leaf springs for the rear of the Toyota 78 and 79 Series models (wagon or pickup) to provide 4" of lift over original new height with up to 100KG or additional load, while providing better on-road comfort.
Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions.
Our design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application.
Note: Greasable bush kits, greasable pins, and u-bolts are available separately. These do not come with bushings, it is for the leaf springs only. Includes BA59-001 required brake adjuster. Also requires longer shocks.
Photos may not be of actual product, but are shown as demonstration of color and finish.