- Replaces OE Rear Panhard Rod, adjustable to suit lift height
- Zinc plated steel and E-coated with high quality rubber bushes supplied
- Off-car adjustable, cannot be set while fully installed
- For 35mm (1.25") of lift or more
- Rubber Bushes offer greater flexibility than polyurethane, providing maximum articulation
- Panhard rod measures 41" compressed and can be extended up to 44" eye to eye.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Panhard rod for Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series from 2007 to 2021, suitable for vehicles lifted above 35mm (1.25"), realigning the rear axle to be centered. This will set the alignment properly and make sure the vehicle is tracking correctly. Comes complete with high quality rubber bushes for maximum articulation. Note: For Off Road Use Only