- Replaces OE Front Panhard Rod, adjustable to suit lift height
- Zinc plated steel then E-coated with all hardware and high quality rubber bushes supplied
- Off-car adjustable, cannot be set while fully installed
- Rubber Bushes offer greater flexibility than polyurethane, providing maximum articulation
- Uses PR59-1408 with adapter sleeve
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Panhard rod. This will set the alignment properly and make sure the vehicle is tracking correctly. Comes complete with high quality rubber bushes for maximum articulation. Castor correction is required, and also adjustable panhard rods are highly recommended. For customers wanting to maximize the off-road performance extended sway bar links and extended brake lines are also recommended. Extending the vehicles bump stops and driveshaft modification may also be required depending on the application. For suspension lift kits exceeding 90mm/3.5" considerable alignment parts are required. Castor correction, adjustable panhard rods, sway bar extensions, extended bump stops, extended brake lines, gearbox spacing, driveshaft modification, adjustable/modified rear trailing arms and adjustable steering arm modifications are required along with other driveline, suspension and steering modifications which may also be required. Note: For Off Road Use Only. Photos for illustration purposes and to show product detail. May not be photo of actual part number on this page.