- Adjusts rear automatic LSPV brake adjuster to proper height, based on lift amount
- Zinc plated, gold color, comes with hardware and instructions
- Heavy duty steel, will outlast your vehicle
- Suitable for 0-6" of Lift, multiple levels of adjustment
- Necessary on any lift over 2.0" on a 80 Series
The rear brake system on the 80 series is easily affected negatively when lifting over 2". Many adjust it properly, but some just leave it alone. The Dobinsons brake adjuster sets brake bias back to where it's supposed to be, based on the amount of lift (comes with instructions on setting it right), and should be installed on any lift over 2".